Choripán (chorizo baguette with chimichurri sauce)
- 2 large handfuls fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped + extra, to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh oregano
- 30ml (2 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 80ml olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- pinch smoked paprika
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to fry
- 4 chorizo sausages,
- lightly scored at 2cm intervals
- 4 mini baguettes
For the chimichurri sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and adjust the seasoning to your taste. Set aside.
For the choripán, heat a little olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the chorizo for a couple of minutes to heat through and char slightly.
Serve the chorizo in mini baguettes, drizzled with chimichurri and garnished with parsley.