Recipe by Sarah Dall
ClemenGold pork with Thai-style salad
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 10ml (2 tsp) smoked paprika
- 15ml (1 tbsp) soya sauce
- zest of 1 ClemenGold
- 500g pork fillet
- 5ml (1 tbsp) soya sauce
- 5ml (1 tsp) fish sauce
- 2,5ml (½ tsp) sesame oil
- juice of 1 ClemenGold
- 60ml (¼ cup) chicken stock
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ baby red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ baby green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 baby carrots, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 ClemenGold, sliced
- 5 red salad onions, thinly sliced
- 50g instant noodles, toasted
- 25g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 25g flaked almonds, toasted
Mix together the olive oil, smoked paprika, soya sauce and ClemenGold zest. Add the pork fillet and refrigerate to marinade, about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat a large frying pan over high heat and brown the pork fillet on all sides. Place in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven until cooked through, 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to rest, 5 minutes, before slicing.
For the dressing, mix together all of the ingredients.
To assemble the salad, place the thinly sliced cabbages, carrots, ClemenGold slices and red salad onions on a serving dish. Top with slices of pork fillet and drizzle over the dressing. Finish with a sprinkling of toasted instant noodles, sunflower seeds and flaked almonds to serve.