we don’t mean to be cheesy, but we are quite fondue this four-cheese fondue recipe! Get it?
- 75g Gruyère, grated
- 150g Camembert
- 150g Blue Rock cheese
- 75g Parmesan, grated + extra shavings, to garnish
- 300ml white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 10ml (2 tsp) cornflour
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, broken into pieces
Place the cheeses, wine, garlic and bay leaf in a large pot and bring to a boil. Turn down to a gentle simmer, about 5 minutes. Mix the cornflour with a little water and add to the fondue. Stir in the ground nutmeg and season to taste. Once completely melted and combined, it is ready.
Garnish with extra Parmesan shavings, skewer the bread for dunking and serve.