Sometimes all you need is a mojito. And this frozen cherry, lemon and mint mojito is the perfect solution for all of life’s problems! It’s a real treat for summer too…
Frozen cherry, lemon and mint mojito
- 200g (1 cup) berry sorbet
- 450g (2 cups) fresh cherries, pitted
- leaves from 3 sprigs fresh mint (about 15 leaves)
- juice from ½ lemon
- 60ml (¼ cup) white rum
- 250ml (1 cup) cherry or cranberry juice
- fresh cherries, to garnish
- fresh mint, to garnish
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. Place the mixture into a freezer-friendly container and freeze for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Loosen with a fork and shake the mixture.
Pour it into glasses and garnish with fresh cherries and mint.
Make this recipe child-friendly by leaving out the rum and serving with lots of fruit, ice and pretty straws.