Green beans and tomatoes
- 500g green beans, cleaned
- 200g baby tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 15ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 1 log of goat’s cheese
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 45ml (3 tbsp) raw peanuts, dry-fried, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Pour boiling water on the green beans and set aside for 2 minutes. Drain and cool.
Place the green beans, baby tomatoes and spring onions in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Cook in the preheated oven. When the tomato skins begin to shrink, break the goat’s cheese over and simply let it melt.
Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the beans and scatter dry-fried raw peanuts over the top to serve.