Grilled corn on the cob with Parmesan and a coriander, chilli and garlic butter
- 45g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped + extra, to garnish
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 corn on the cobs, washed and husks pulled back
- 60ml (¼ cup) Parmesan, grated
- lime wedges, to serve
For the butter, mix the butter, garlic, coriander, lime zest and juice and chilli together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Tie the corn husks together with a little string to help keep them intact and parboil the corn, about 5 minutes.
Heat a griddle pan over high heat until very hot and fry the corn for a couple of minutes, turning every now and again, until the kernels are slightly charred and tender. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper. Add a generous knob of the butter and a good grating of Parmesan, garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges.