Make up your own menu for unexpected guests from this deliciously simple recipe – a gourmet meal in a flash doesn’t come easier than this.
Herby pasta with chilli oil and ricotta
- 500g stuffed fresh pasta
- 100ml avocado oil infused with chilli, or to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 200g fresh ricotta
- a handful of mixed herbs (such as parsley, thyme, sage, coriander and mint), chopped
- Parmesan, shaved, to garnish
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh sage leaves, to garnish
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Heat the chilli oil in a frying pan and quickly sauté the garlic.
Add the ricotta, herbs and pasta. Toss quickly, top with Parmesan and black pepper and garnish with sage. Serve immediately.