- 1 x 400g roll ready-made puff pastry
- 60ml (¼ cup) ready-made basil pesto
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 red pepper, seeded, sliced and roasted
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded, sliced and roasted
- 1 x 420g tin artichokes, drained and cut into wedges
- 10 piquantè peppers, sliced
- 125g mozzarella ball, torn into small pieces
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Unroll the pastry and cut into 4 rectangles. With a sharp knife, score a 1cm edge inside each rectangle (don't cut all the way through). Place the rectangles on the tray and spread 15ml (1 tbsp) of the pesto on each slice, leaving the border clear.
Pile the peppers and artichokes on top and bake until the pastry begins to brown, about 15 minutes. Scatter the mozzarella over the vegetables and continue to bake until the pastry is crisp and the cheese has melted, about 7 minutes. Serve hot or cold.