TO DRINK: Ken Forrester Chenin Blanc is fresh and fruity, with enough weight to stand up to these strong flavours.
Minted chicken, broad bean, olive and feta couscous salad
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive/avocado oil, plus extra to drizzle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 250g couscous
- 30ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
- 300g frozen or fresh broad beans
- 90g black olives, pitted
- 200g feta, cubed
Heat the oil in a pan, season the chicken and fry until cooked through.
Prepare the couscous with boiling water according to the packet instructions. Once cooked, add the butter and mint. Mix through and fluff up with a fork.
Boil the broad beans in salted water for 2 – 3 minutes. Cool in a colander under cold running water and drain. Make a slit in the top of each bean and remove the outer skin.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broad beans, olives, and couscous.Gently stir in the feta, drizzle with the extra oil and serve.