This gnocchi dish only takes 30 minutes to make!
Recipe and styling by Claire Ferrandi
Photograph by Dylan Swart
Mushroom and pesto gnocchi
- olive oil, to fry and drizzle
- 250g brown mushrooms, sliced
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 x 500g packets store-bought gnocchi
- 1 x 125g tub basil pesto
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over high heat and fry the sliced mushrooms, in batches if
necessary, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cook the gnocchi according to packaging instructions. Serve the drained gnocchi tossed with the mushrooms, pesto and a few drizzles of olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.