This peach and raspberry clafoutis is a quick and easy baked custard that’s perfect with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Peach and raspberry clafoutis
- 5 large eggs
- 100g (½ cup) brown sugar
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh cream
- 90g (¾ cup) cake flour, sifted
- 2 peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- 60ml (¼ cup) white chocolate chips
- icing sugar, for dusting
- fresh cream, whipped, or vanilla
- ice cream, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Whisk the eggs, sugar, vanilla, milk and cream together with an electric mixer.Slowly whisk in the flour and mix until smooth.
Pour the mixture into 6 ramekins or a deep baking dish. Scatter the fruit and chocolate on top.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes when baking in ramekins or 30 – 35 minutes in a large baking dish. It should be puffy and golden when ready.
Serve warm or cool, topped with a dusting of icing sugar and some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.