- 300g Rosa tomatoes, quartered
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 60ml (¼ cup) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup) fresh oregano, chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250ml (1 cup) olive/avocado oil
- 400g penne
- Parmesan, freshly grated, to serve
For the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
Pour the pasta into a serving bowl and toss through the sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve.