The combination of rich, succulent meat and sweet, slightly tart is a match made in heaven. This plum and pork sausage salad is the perfect light lunch.
Plum and pork sausage salad
- 4 plums, stoned and sliced
- 1 head fennel, finely sliced
- mixed greens and baby leaves
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 8 pork sausages, cooked and sliced
- 50ml olive oil
- 20ml balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Arrange the plums, fennel, mixed greens, baby leaves and cucumber on a platter, and top with the sausages.
Season and serve drizzled with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.