Pork mince, apple and sage stuffing
- 8 pork sausages
- 15g butter
- 4 apples, cut into 8 wedges each
- 15ml (1 tbsp) golden brown sugar
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh sage, roughly chopped
- 2 slices low-GI breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to tast
Remove the pork mince from the sausage skin and place in a large bowl.
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat, add the apples and fry, about 5 minutes.
Add the sugar and fry until the apples are caramelised, about 5 minutes.
Add the apples, sage and breadcrumbs to the mince, season and mix well.