The perfect recipe for an on-the-go breakfast! We used Jungle Oats Cinnamon Granola Muesli to make these seeded date and granola energy breakfast bars.
Seeded date and granola energy breakfast bars
- 12 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 60g (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 70g (1/2 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 50g (1/2 cup) walnuts
- 280g (2 cups) Jungle Muesli Cinnamon Granola
- 60ml (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 75ml (5 tablespoons) coconut oil, melted
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) honey
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) water
- 2,5ml (1/2 teaspoon) mixed spice
- 50g dark (70%) chocolate, melted
Place the dates, seeds, walnuts and Jungle Muesli Cinnamon Granola in a large processor. Blitz until coarse breadcrumb-like texture.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, and pulse once more until well combined. Transfer to a lined 20cm square baking tin. Press down firmly and chill for 3 hours or overnight.
Drizzle with chocolate and slice into bars. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.