Sesame, mint and feta pasta salad is a light and delicious addition to the lunch table. The fresh flavours make it a great accompaniment to any grilled fish dish.
Sesame, mint and feta pasta salad
- 375g fusilli pasta
- 60ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) dried chilli flakes or 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- a handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped + extra to serve
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 45ml (3 tbsp) sesame seeds, toasted
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Combine the olive oil, chilli flakes, seasoning, zest and lemon juice, chopped mint, feta and 30ml (2 tbsp) of sesame seeds.
Mix well with the cooled pasta, adjust seasoning and spoon into serving bowls.
Scatter with remaining sesame seeds and fresh mint before serving.