Shrimp devilled eggs
- 4 SPAR Free Range Eggs, boiled and peeled
- 60ml (¼ cup) SPAR Smooth Mayonnaise
- 45ml (3 tbsp) SPAR Olive Oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g SPAR Shrimps, defrosted
- handful fresh coriander + extra, to garnish
Cut the boiled eggs in half and hollow out the yolk. Mix the yolk with the mayonnaise.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over high heat, add the onion, shrimps and coriander and cook until the shrimps are done, 5 – 10 minutes.
To assemble, place the egg yolk mixture in a piping bag with a nozzle and pipe into the egg-white hole. Top with some shrimps and garnish with coriander.
Cook’s tip: Cut the bottom of the boiled egg white a little to make sure it stays on the platter once filled.