Smoked chicken and melon cups
- 20 small lettuce leaves
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, diced
- ¼ spanspek melon, peeled, seeded and diced
- ¼ honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and diced
- 4 spring onions,
- finely sliced 1 red chilli, seeded and diced
- 30ml fresh coriander, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- splash of olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Wash the lettuce and refresh in ice water.
Toss together all the remaining ingredients and allow to marinate so that the flavours can develop, about 30 minutes.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter. Spoon a generous amount of the chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf and serve immediately.