Spinach and chickpea salad
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive/avocado oil
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 600g baby spinach, blanched
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame seeds
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chickpeas and season.
Add the spinach and toss quickly with the chickpeas. Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, garnish with the Parmesan and serve. If you like, add an extra drizzle of oil for a shiny finish.