Friends popping in for lunch? They’ll love this tuna salad with crunchy fennel and peppery rocket.
Tuna salad with cannellini beans and fennel
- 1 x 410g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 Rosa tomatoes, quartered
- 1 x 170g tin tuna chunks in oil, drained and flaked
- 3 fennel bulbs, sliced
- 5 red salad onions, sliced
- 250g rocket leaves
- 50ml good-quality olive oil
- 20ml balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
Mix the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.
Serve with warm ciabatta bread or baked potatoes.