- BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
- 60ml (¼ cup) good-quality mayonnaise
- 10ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 30ml (2 tbsp) water
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g soft blue cheese, chopped
- 4 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 100g (1 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 500ml (2 cups) fresh watercress sprigs
To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and blue cheese in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
Arrange the apple, celery, walnuts and watercress on serving plates and spoon over the dressing to serve.