Wonton filled with line fish tatane
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and sliced
- salt, to taste
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 capers, finely chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh dill, finely chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) crème fraîche
- 100g line fish, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- round wonton sheets, steamed
- 60ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- baby sprouts, to serve
Toss the cucumber with the salt and leave to drain in a colander for about 30 minutes. Wring out the remaining water from the cucumbers.
Gently mix the cucumber, onion, zest, juice, chilli, capers, dill, crème fraîche and fish. Season.
Place a wonton sheet on a serving dish and pile with tablespoonfuls of the fish mixture. Drizzle with the oil and top with baby sprouts.