Avocado is one of those ingredients that goes with almost anything, so it’s a good thing that’s it’s both healthy and delicious! Zesty crushed avocado salsa is a delicious addition to chips, bread, or vegetables. Easy, flavourful, and super tasty!
Zesty crushed avocado salsa
- 2 avocados, pips removed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ cup whole corn kernels
- 7 baby Roma tomatoes, chopped
- juice of 1 small lime
- a small handful of fresh coriander, chopped + extra, to serve
- sea salt and freshly ground black
- pepper, to taste
- crisp flatbread, to serve
- fresh lime, to serve
Scoop the avocado flesh from the skins and add to a bowl with chilli, corn, tomatoes, lime juice, fresh coriander and seasoning.
Spoon into serving dishes and chill for 15 minutes.
Serve with flatbreads, plenty of fresh coriander and lime.