World Baking Day on 17th May is the perfect opportunity to whip out your GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper as it complements this occasion perfectly. With so many uses, GLAD is a wonderful kitchen companion and brilliant for baking. Make sure GLAD helps you in your baking endeavours this Baking Day!
- GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper boasts 20% better non-stick performance.
- It eliminates the need to grease trays and pans enabling you to cook with less mess and no oil, which means less cleaning after cooking.
- You can fry on Glad Bake & Cooking Paper! Ideal for pan frying because it eliminates the need for additional cooking oil or fats, making meals healthier and easier to prepare.
- Withstands temperatures of up to 230°C making it ideal for use in both microwave and convection ovens.
Here are some helpful tips on how GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper can help you this World Baking Day:
- Line dessert moulds with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to prevent cake or dessert from sticking or for an interesting patterned effect.
- Crush biscuits for cake bases between two sheets of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to make cleaning easier.
- When you need lemon or orange rind, apply a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to the outside of your grater – it will collect the rind and your grater will be easy to clean.
- Lay down GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to work on and avoiding mess if you’re putting icing on cookies or cakes.
- Soften cream cheese for a cheesecake in the microwave by removing the cream cheese from its foil wrapping and cutting into even sized pieces. Place onto a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper and warm in one-minute bursts on Defrost-Medium-Low until slightly soft.
All GLAD products are made for your convenience with the purpose of keeping your food fresh for longer. GLAD – Saving good food. From going bad.
Available in the GLAD aisle of most supermarkets.
WIN! Stand the chance to win 1 of 4 GLAD hampers worth R250 each. To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 31 May 2020.