With more than 756 hotels in 56 countries across Central America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, Mercure Hotels was founded in 1973. The group was acquired by Accor Hotels in 1975.
Combining the best features of a local and personalised experience, the chain has 4 locally inspired midscale hotels that provide a stimulating sense of place for local and international travellers. Mercure Hotels Nelspruit is giving away a 2-night stay for 2 adults in a double bedroom. The hotel is situated on the edge of the Kruger National Park with a 5-minute drive to Mbombela Stadium. The hotel offers 102 spacious and comfortable suites with modern amenities and access to Wi-Fi. The suites come with a kitchenette, living room, bathroom with shower and bathtub. Enjoy a relaxing time next to their swimming pool with a cocktail from the bar. The restaurant offers all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and South African cuisine. For professionals, the hotel has 5 meeting rooms for professional events or conferences.
Prize hamper breakdown
- 2-night stay valued R3 760
- 2 Adults in a double bedroom
- Dinner and Bed & Breakfast
- Mercure Nelspruit experience
- Location is situated 65km drive from Kruger National Park
Ts & Cs
- Prize is valid for 6 months from date of publication
- Subject to hotel availability
- Valid for SA Residents Only
- Transport to Mercure Nelspruit not included
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 15 May 2019.
Oops! We could not locate your form.