• Roodeberg, a classic remastered

    An ageless recipe that has stood the test of time. A fine South African red wine, delivering the same consistent quality in a new way, vintage after vintage.

    Their unique approach to wine producing keeps it new and exciting, with its golden ratio formula. With 85% of the blends formula respecting the mastery of dr. Charles Niehaus’ creation, which to this day remains untouched, the inventive winemaking team takes a new perspective on the remaining 15% – the space where craftsmanship, creativity and variation is explored, allowing for innovative expression.

    The inspiration of original and modern revolution pairing serves us with the fullest flavour of today’s ever-evolving tasting palates.

    WIN! We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Roodeberg picnic hamper worth R1 800! This hamper contains:

    1 x bottle of Roodeberg

    Roodeberg bottle opener

    Roodeberg jute bag

    2 x wine glasses

    Roodeberg-branded picnic blanket

    Home-made jam, honey and bread mix

    Giant Domino game

    To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 3 December 2017.

    [gravityform id=”164″ title=”true” description=”true”]

    Imka Webb

    Imka Webb is a freelance digital marketing expert and the digital editor of Food & Home Entertaining magazine.  www.imkawebb.com