The Glenshiel Christmas Fair takes place in the stately grounds of ‘Glenshiel’, referred to by many as the ‘Jewel of Westcliff’ on the 31st October – 3rd November 2019. Each year, over seventy small business owners ‘set up shop’ in beautiful surroundings to highlight their carefully chosen products.
The Glenshiel Christmas Fair is not your ‘everyday’ market. Luxury offerings include beautifully crafted bags, shoes and belts, gorgeous linens and jewellery, bespoke stationery and handcrafted Christmas decorations, cakes, cookies and crackers. The latest fashion ‘must haves’ for ladies, men and children abound. The senses will lifted by the fragrance of imported toiletries and cosmetics. These beautiful ‘must have items’ are the result of hours of love inspired craftsmanship.
Probably the only Fair in Jozi to host a Gala Preview Evening for its loyal supporters ahead of opening to the general public, the Glenshiel Christmas Fair is doing things a little differently this year with guests encouraged to support the Food Stalls and dine under the stars.
Children under 12 are free
Adults: 1 day pass – R75pp / 3 days – R100pp
Preview evening: R250pp
Dates / Times:
- 31 October: 5pm- 9pm Preview Evening (limited tickets available through Quicket)
- 1 November: 9am-6pm Open to the public
- 2 November: 9am-5pm Open to the public
- 3 November: 9am-3pm Open to the public
- Visitors are encouraged to Uber / Taxify as parking is limited
- SnapScan / Credit Card and Zapper will be in operation
- Sorry, no furry, four legged friends will be permitted entry.
For more information go to:
Glenshiel is situated at 19 Woolston Road, Westcliff, Johannesburg