In the mood for a delicious curry? Try this yummy Thai green curry recipe!
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemongrass sticks, roughly chopped
- 2 chillies, one red and one green, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 200 g baby marrows, quartered
- 250 g mixed veg (asparagus, baby corn, pak choi)
- 1 can (400 g) coconut milk
- 1–2 tsp fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves
1. Combine the onion, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, chillies, ground coriander, fish sauce, honey, coriander and oil in a food processor and blend into a paste.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok, add the paste and cook until fragrant.
3. Add the baby marrows and cook until slightly soft, then add the remaining veg and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add the coconut milk, bring it to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 6 minutes. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and season to taste.
5. Top with the toasted coconut, red chilli and coriander. Serve with sticky rice.
Tip: Make extra green curry paste (step 1) and keep it in a jar in the fridge to save time