Hop on board for an unforgettable culinary expedition to Cambodia and Singapore! Explore sacred temples and indulge in the finest cuisine on this once-in-a-lifetime gourmet trip with F&HE and Travel League.
THE TRIP AT A GLANCE
Eight days of pure gastronomic bliss | Departure date: Saturday, 2 September 2017
Tour ends: Saturday, 9 September 2017 | All accommodation and transfers included
Things to look forward to…
- An absolute sensory experience at the Bodia Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- A Cambodian cooking class
- A morning sunrise tour at the Angor Wat Temple and the Ta Prohm temple in Cambodia
- A set lunch at the one-Michelin-starred restaurant, The Song of India, in Singapore
- The famous Singapore Sling cocktail to live it up like a local!
R39 950 per person sharing twin / double accommodation
R46 396 per person in a single room
*All rates are costed according to current exchange rates and are, therefore, subject to change prior to departure, due to currency fluctuations and/or increases in tariffs imposed by airlines, hotels, tour operators, restaurants, coach companies, insurance companies, etc. All prices are based on a minimum of 20 – 22 passengers travelling together at all times. Should the number drop below this, Travel League and all of its suppliers reserve the right to amend/increase the prices accordingly.
FOR MORE INFO:
For more information on this wonderful experience, contact the official travel agent, Karen Shenker, at Travel League on 010-590-5005 or 011-483-2050. Alternatively, email email@example.com or complete the form below: