GET YOUR PIZZA OVEN TODAY!
Making pizza at home just got easier with KettleCADDY! With the kettleCADDY, you can simply connect your 57cm Weber or similar kettle braai into the perfect “at home” pizza oven, allowing you to fire up your favourite pizzas anywhere, anytime – and it takes less than 3 minutes. And, we’re just in time for world pizza day on the 9th February!
The Stainless Steel kettleCADDY is perfect for:
- Delicious pizzas
- Perfectly baked breads
- Meats like steak and fish
Proudly made in South Africa, the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven Accessory Gen lll comes complete with 57cm pizza oven ring, 30cm pizza paddle, pizza lifter spatula, 34cm pizza stone, pizza rotator wheel, support bar and barrier basket & carry handles. It’s also made from FOOD-GRADE 430 Stainless Steel with Polyurethane Handles.
What is the difference between a conventional wood-fired pizza oven and the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven?
While very much the same, there are many differences between a conventional oven and the kettleCADDY. In fact, the kettleCADDY has many benefits! The main principle of a conventional wood-fired oven is simple. A wood fire is lit in the back, side or centre of the oven to heat the inner dome and hearth area. Therefore, the oven will retain heat to create optimum cooking temperatures long after the flame is exhausted. In fact, the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven uses very little wood. The kettleCADDY Pizza Stone can be heated inside to cooking temperature within 30 minutes which saves you both time and money. The kettleCADDY is portable where a built-in pizza oven is static. This means you can fire up the kettleCADDY Pizza Oven and serve wood-fired pizzas anywhere and anytime.
kettleCADDY Pizza Oven Accessory for 57cm Charcoal Kettle Grill
- Primarily made from code 430 Stainless Steel (foodgrade)
- Fitted with tailored carry handles made of heat-resistant nylon.
- 12- Months Warranty
- Fits on a 57cm Weber charcoal kettle grill or any other similar brand.
- Can easily bake pizzas for 15-20 people in less than 90 minutes
- An ideal way to treat family and friends with home-made pizzas
- Bake wood-fired pizzas in less than 3 minutes
WHAT MAKES THE CADDY SO SPECIAL?
- Affordability: For the price of 20-30 takeaway pizzas or 4-5 restaurant meals for a family of four, you can purchase your own CADDY.
- Simplicity: In fact, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to operate a kettleCADDY. Zero assembling is required, and if you follow the ease-of-use instructions, making your favourite pizza will be a walk-in-the-park.
- Mobility: A built-in pizza oven has many advantages, but mobility is not one of them. Think about it – the day you move house – you also kiss your built-in pizza oven goodbye! But, if you become the proud owner of a CADDY, it’s yours for life! And what’s more, you can use it anywhere you like.
- The Design: Since our first production in 2011, the kettleCADDY went through various stages of change and has evolved from a painted mild steel product to premium stainless steel.