Whether you’re hosting the party or bringing a dish to share, Pesto Princess has just what you need – from pestos for one-bite canapés to Argentinian-inspired pastes for the braai, these little bottles of joy are your secret sauce.
Using simple, natural ingredients sourced from local farmers wherever possible, our products are prepared in small batches for the best possible flavour. With a variety of dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, Halaal and Kosher certified pestos, pastes and soups, you can feed everyone. Risk-free.
So between trawling the malls and decking the halls, browse our family-friendly fail-proof recipes, or pick from these palace favourites:
- The festive season can leave us all feeling heavier than we’d like, so a simple spicy seared tuna salad with coriander and chilli pesto is one of our favourites for a light weekday supper.
- If you’re going traditional this Christmas, then our Scarborough Fair Turkey is a must-try. We share our simple secrets to a succulent, tender bird, duly complimented with this gorgeous basil and lemon pesto festive salad.
- This recipe for zoodles with basil and lemon pesto requires only four ingredients which makes it a winner for those looking for a quick, banting-friendly meal between present-wrapping.
- Want to spoil your house guests? It’s time to make the best lasagna in the world. Yes it’s quite a claim, but try it and you’ll see why our sundried tomato pesto takes it to the next level.
- Grilled or braaied, our veggie burger satisfies vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Just a dollop of Pesto Princess Chimichurri sauce gives it a robust, zingy bite.
Want to try our products? Enter our competition and a Pesto Princess Picnic-in-a-Box to the value of R1000 could be yours. We’re giving one lucky winner:
6 jars of Pesto Princess pesto, 1 jar of Pesto Princess chimichurri sauce, a selection of crackers, 3 Fairview cheeses, a bottle of Waterkloof Circle of Life white wine, a bottle of Waterkloof Circle of Life red wine, and four crystal glasses from Crystal Direct. All you need are the napkins…
For more information or to speak to someone at the palace dial 021 709 0915 or write to us at [email protected] or find us in the fridge at your local Spar*, Pick n Pay * or Checkers store.
* Western Cape only.
To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends Tuesday, 20 December 2016 at midnight.
Oops! We could not locate your form.