Cauliflower pizzas with blueberries, sage and prosciutto
CAULIFLOWER PIZZA BASES
- 1kg cauliflower, washed and roughly chopped
- 200g Parmesan, grated + extra, to sprinkle
- 2 large eggs
- small handful fresh sage, finely chopped
- 250g fresh bocconcini, drained and torn
- 250g blueberries
- 70g prosciutto
- handful microherbs, to garnish
- deep-fried sage, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
For the pizza bases, place the chopped cauliflower florets in a bowl, cover with cling film and place in the microwave, 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow to cool, 10 minutes. Add the Parmesan, eggs and sage and blend in a food processor until smooth.
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Shape the cauliflower mixture into 13cm rounds. Don’t worry if the mixture looks soggy or runny – it will firm up nicely in the oven. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown, 30 minutes.
Increase the heat to 200°C and turn on the grill. Take the pizzas out, sprinkle with the bocconcini, blueberries and prosciutto and return to the oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve garnished with microherbs and deep-fried sage.