Creamed spinach with mushrooms and black olives
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive or avocado oil
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 250g button mushrooms, quartered
- 300g spinach, thoroughly rinsed and chopped
- 100g pitted black olives
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sauté the spring onions for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and stir-fry until spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and heat through.
Serve with lamb chops or grilled chicken.