Flat beans, baby marrow and mixed spice stew
- 30ml (2 tbsp) coconut oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) ground cumin
- 10ml (2 tsp) ground coriander
- 10ml (2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 350g flat beans
- 300g baby marrow, sliced
- 2 x 410g tins Italian peeled tomatoes,
- 250ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black
- pepper, to taste
- 100g slivered almonds, to serve
Heat the oil, whisk in the spices and garlic, and sauté, 2 – 3 minutes.
Mix in the beans and baby marrow, and coat well with the spices. Add the tomatoes and stock, and season.
Cook vegetables until tender. Sprinkle with slivered almonds and serve hot.