Grilled garlic and mint baby marrows with lemon butter
- 8 baby marrows, cut lengthways into quarters
- 10ml (2 tsp) olive/avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh mint, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30ml (2 tbsp) butter
- zest of ¼ lemon
- 375ml (1½ cups) peas, cooked
Preheat the oven grill to hot.
Place the baby marrows in a bowl with the oil, garlic and mint. Season and toss to combine.
Transfer the marrow mixture to a baking tray and grill until tender and golden, about 3 – 5 minutes, making sure it doesn’t burn.
Melt the butter in a pan and stir in the lemon zest.
Toss the peas with the grilled baby marrows and drizzle with the lemon butter. Serve with meat, fish or chicken.