Grilled summer chicken salad
- 60ml (¼ cup) PnP Mayonnaise
- 10ml (2 tsp) PnP Crushed Garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh PnP Thyme, chopped
- 4 PnP Fresh Chicken Breasts, butterflied
- 1 PnP Mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 PnP Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 120g PnP Baby Leaves Salad Mix
- 50g PnP Shaved Almonds, toasted
- 60ml (¼ cup) PnP Greek Salad Dressing
Combine the mayonnaise, garlic and thyme in a dish. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate to marinate, at least 30 minutes, turning once.
Preheat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. Shake excess marinade off the chicken and chargrill for 5 – 8 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the mango, avocado and salad leaves. Break up the grilled chicken and add to the salad. Sprinkle the almonds over and drizzle with the salad dressing just before serving.