- 12 queen tiger prawns, cleaned, shelled and tail intact
- 1 chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 15ml (1 tbsp) butter
- Pernod, to flambé
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh fennel, chopped
- 8 ravioli discs
Mix the prawns, chilli, garlic, zest, juice and oil and marinate for 2 hours.
In a very hot pan fry the prawns in a little oil. Add the butter and flambé with the Pernod.
At the last minute add the fennel and the ravioli discs and heat through.
Place a disc on each plate, top with prawns and cover with another disc.Serve drizzled with the sauce.