Everyone can eat with their hands, no need to dirty plates or cutlery. Serve with crusty bread and ice cold beer. You’ll need our basic camping dressing recipe for this.
Prawns with coriander and peanuts
- 125ml (½ cup) basic camping dressing
- 30ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive/avocado oil, for grilling
- 1kg whole king prawns, veins removed
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 125ml (½ cup) salted peanuts, roughly chopped
Combine the dressing, honey, spring onions and season. Set aside until needed.
Brush oil on the prawns and grill over prepared coals until pink on both sides. Season.
Toss the sauce, prawns, coriander and peanuts together. Serve immediately on some paper with ice cold beer.