Bursting with tantalising tastes, the new Twinings Infusio collection is sugar and caffeine free, making it the perfect all-day drink.
Recipe and image supplied by Twinings
Ruby Red Smoothie
- 3 bags Twinings Strawberry & Mango
- 125ml boiling water
- 5-10ml stevia or honey, to taste
- 50g beetroot, cooked and peeled
- 250g frozen strawberries*
- 80ml plain thick yoghurt
- a few fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, threaded onto a skewer
Empty the contents of the tea bags into a heatproof bowl. Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Stir in the stevia. Transfer the entire mixture to a blender with all of the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and combined. Pour into glasses and serve at once, decorated with the berry skewers.
*alternatively use ½ frozen strawberries and ½ frozen mixed berries