Sesame and Parmesan green beans
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive or avocado oil
- juice of 2 limes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup) sesame seeds, toasted
- 100g unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 100g Parmesan, grated
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh in ice-cold water.
Drain the beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with the oil, lime juice, seasoning, chilli, sesame seeds, almonds and Parmesan.
Mix well and spoon the beans into serving bowls.