Low-carb seems to be the buzzword these days! And if health and fitness are high on your priority list, then “carb-conscious meals” are definitely part of your vocabulary. Carb-conscious meals don’t have to be boring and unappetising. We’ve created a spiced, roasted cauliflower with hazelnuts and pomegranate rubies just for you!
Spiced, roasted cauliflower with hazelnuts and pomegranate rubies
- 2 cauliflower heads, broken into florets
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil + extra, to drizzle
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30ml (2 tbsp) garam masala blend
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- small handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 75g pomegranate rubies
- 50g hazelnuts, roughly chopped and toasted
Preheat the oven to 190°C. Place the cauliflower florets on a roasting tray, drizzle with the olive oil and season well to taste. Roast the cauliflower until soft and slightly charred, about 40 minutes.
Toss the cauliflower with the spices, a little olive oil and parsley and arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle with pomegranate rubies and toasted hazelnuts to serve.