Sweet potato, spinach and coconut pasta
- 350g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 350g tagliatelle
- 225g baby spinach
- 80ml (1/3 cup) coconut milk
- 5ml (1 tsp) dried chilli flakes, crushed
- small bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
Spread the sweet potato in a roasting tray with the garlic. Drizzle with the oil, season and bake until tender, about 30 minutes.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente and drain.
Once the sweet potato is cooked, transfer the roasting tray to the hob, add the spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is just wilted, about 2 minutes.
Add the pasta, coconut milk, chilli and coriander, toss to combine, adjust the seasoning. and serve immediately.