This three-pea salad with mint dressing is the perfect salad for a Christmas feast!
Three-pea salad with mint dressing
- 300g mange tout peas
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 300g frozen baby peas, blanched
- 200g pea shoots
- 200g feta cheese, cubed
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 – 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the peas and pea shoots in a large salad bowl or on a platter and toss to combine. Arrange the feta cheese cubes on top.
For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together. Just before serving, drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss to combine.