Vegan apple, cinnamon and cranberry muffins
- 500g stone-ground cake flour
- 20ml (4 tsp) baking powder
- 15ml (1 tbsp) cinnamon
- 1,25ml (¼ tsp) Himalayan salt
- 220g brown sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) soya milk
- 125ml (½ cup) vegetable oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 Granny Smith apples, grated
- 125g unsweetened dried cranberries
- almond flakes, to top
Preheat the oven to 180°C and mix all of the dry ingredients together.
In a blender, blitz the soya milk and oil together, then add the bananas and blend until smooth.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend together thoroughly.
Finally, fold in the grated apple and dried cranberries. The mixture should be of a nice doughy consistency and not too runny. Pour into cupcake holders or a greased muffin pan and top with some almond flakes. Bake in the oven until a skewer comes out clean, 25 minutes.