Very green salad
- 30ml (2 tbsp) sunflower seeds
- 15ml (1 tbsp) pumpkin seeds
- 10ml (2 tsp) linseed
- 80ml ( cup) basil, chopped
- 80ml ( cup) parsley, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 10ml (2 tsp) capers
- 5ml (1 tsp) ready-chopped garlic
- 5ml (1 tsp) honey
- grated peel of 1 lemon and juice of
- ½ lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- to taste
- 200g baby marrows, thinly sliced
- (use a mandoline or veg peeler)
- 300g asparagus
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive or avocado oil
- a handful of rocket leaves
- 125ml (½ cup) Parmesan shavings
Combine all of the seeds for the seed mix. Heat a frying pan and briefly toast the seeds for 4 – 5 minutes. Set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing. Mix gently and set aside.
Heat a griddle pan. Brush the baby marrow, asparagus and sugar snap peas with olive or avocado oil and grill until charred, about 4 – 5 minutes on each side.
Place the rocket on a serving dish. Add the grilled vegetables and drizzle with the dressing. Toss lightly, sprinkle with the seed mix and top with Parmesan shavings.