Add a dollop to grilled fish, seafood or tasty wraps
White bean dip
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground coriander
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil + extra, to serve
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blitz to form a smooth dip.
Adjust seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Drizzle with olive oil before serving and scatter with fresh mint.