Take your winter roasts to the next level with these easy tips for enhancing your winter roasts.
- Steam baby marrows, string beans, celery, leeks and peas. Place on a serving dish and season well to taste. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve while hot.
- Roast potatoes and add chargrilled tomatoes and red onion. Season well, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
- Parboil broccoli, string beans, parsnips and roasted peppers. Season, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
- Place roasted beetroot and wilted spinach on a serving dish, sprinkle with nuts and rocket, and serve.
- Mix together couscous, a squeeze of lime, parsley, nuts and currants.
- Bake baby marrow with mozzarella, mustard and white sauce.
- Roast together pumpkin, glazed orange, parsley and butter.
- Roast parsnips and potatoes, and mix well before serving.
- Mix together fresh breadcrumbs, lemon zest, walnuts, parsley, olive oil and seasoning. Great with chicken and lamb.
- Finely chop parsley, thyme, oregano and rosemary. Mix in a finely chopped garlic clove and 1 onion, and season. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve with beef.
- Mix porcini mushrooms, garlic, parsley and red onion. Season well and drizzle with olive oil. Ideal for beef and pork.
- Mix fresh sage leaves, melted butter, almonds and cracked black pepper. Great with pork.
- Try chopped spring onions, cooked wild rice, dried apricots, chopped parsley and olive oil with chicken.
- Combine crushed garlic, smoked paprika, chopped onion and breadcrumbs.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil. Works well with lamb.
- Chopped olives, fresh basil, chopped chilli and olive oil, for lamb.
- Mustard, sage and seasoning are great with pork.
- Salt and pepper, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and white wine are best with beef.
- Rosemary, Maldon salt, crushed pepper and lemon juice work well on chicken.