Simple tips for smart food…
It’s great to experiment with new pizza toppings. Use the traditional base of mozzarella and tomato, then try some of these exciting ideas.
• Chicken strips, piquanté peppers, Brie and fresh origanum drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.
• Shredded baby spinach, mushrooms, olives and peppers topped with crispy bacon bits.
• Balsamic-marinated beef strips, feta and mushrooms topped with fresh rocket.
• Roasted butternut and Dolcelatte topped with deep-fried sage and Parmesan shavings.
• Prawns, smoked paprika, spring onions and chilli topped with deep-fried noodles.
• Sprouts, black sesame seeds, spring onion and 20ml soy sauce per tin of tomato paste, as pictured below.