Mangoes are in season and we are here to show you how to whip up the smoothest 3-ingredient mango sorbet ever!
In order to achieve sorbet success you need to freeze your mangoes for at least 3 hours or overnight before adding them to a high powered food processor. This ensures every bit of mango is blended up into a luxuriously creamy consistency. We added lime juice and condensed milk to our sorbet to add some depth of flavour, but if you’re wanting natural sugar only then feel free to leave the condensed milk out.
- 5 ripe mangoes, peeled, diced and frozen
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 80g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Place mango, lime juice and condensed milk in a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally.
2. Tip into a loaf tin and freeze for 20-30 mins to firm up.
3. Scoop onto a cone or into a bowl and enjoy.
1. Repeat step 1, then spoon sorbet into serving bowls or glasses, use a spoon to level it out and pop in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
1. Add chopped chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and heat for 15 seconds at a time until smooth and runny.
2. Remove bowls from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate over the surface of the mango in a thin, even layer. Use a spoon to work in any missing areas. Return the bowls to the freezer for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate shell to set.
3. Once set, decorate with edible flower petals, crack your shell and enjoy!
Watch how we made this delicious mango sorbet here!
ALSO SEE WATERMELON & BERRY FRAPPE