The whole family will leek this recipe (get it?)!
Recipe and styling by Sarah Dall
Photograph by Myburgh du Plessis
Leek, pork banger and cannellini bean casserole
- 8 pork bangers
- 150g exotic mushrooms, larger mushrooms halved
- 200g leeks, washed and sliced
- 100ml juice from 2 ClemenGolds
- 2 ClemenGolds, halved
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 100ml white wine
- 50ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place all the ingredients, except for the cannellini beans, in a large ovenproof dish. Toss until well combined. Bake in the preheated oven until the pork bangers are almost cooked, about 30 minutes.
Add the rinsed and drained cannellini beans, toss until well incorporated, and continue to bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve immediately.